Human-Machine Collaboration Programme
Human-Machine Collaboration Programme, supported by Amazon Web Services
The ORI has received funding from Amazon Web Services (AWS) to support three projects within the Oxford Research Pillar of the Human-Machine Collaboration Programme to revolutionise research within the fields of artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and human-centred computing.
The Oxford Research Pillar tackles the following challenges
- Long term autonomy for service robots
- Large scale mixed initiative autonomy for logistics
- Human-robot shared autonomy
- Autonomy in blue light emergency services
- Human-plus-robot workplace
- Responsible robots for the digital economy
See the links below for reports on our progress over the first two years of the programme.