Compiling uALogParser in Windows
(Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Open up Visual Basic and select “New Win32 Console Application”.
- Select a blank project from the wizard and click on Next.
- Ensure that Use Precompiled Headers is turned off (Project->Properties->Configuration Properties->C/C++->Precompiled Headers->Not Using Precompiled Headers)
- Add the existing uALogParser.cpp code into the project
- Click on Build Project to produce the uALogParser executable.
- Note: Make sure the project is built in Release Mode.
Provided below are screenshots of the process if any of the instructions are unclear.
Compilation Steps, Visual Basic 2005
- To compile uALogParser from the command line, simply issue:
which will produce uALogParser.exe in the current directory.
If you receive an error remarking on the absence of a requisite .dll, it is possible that the Environment Variables for your system are set incorrectly. Simply run the vcvars32.bat script located in the c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC\Bin directory to correctly configure your system.